Tuesday, July 31, 2012

OLYMPICS - if you could be an olympian...


XXX OLYMPICS
London 2012

2:30am conversation in the WHIO TV News Center

"If you could have an Olympic Power... what would you choose?"

This question came up by one of our Morning Producers after we talked about my recent obsession with  watching (what I consider) "random" sports... (i.e. Synchronized Diving). I am very impressed with it!

I'm also impressed with all athletes, particularly Ryan Lochte this year.
Just goes to show- how determination & hard work truly pays off.

So this brought up the question- "if I could be an Olympian..."

and here's what some of our producers brought up-
Tyler - track& field... and swimming (butterfly in particular)
Carrieann - Gymnastics
Alex - track & field

I say- I'd love to be a speed skater like Apollo Ono, but Im very impressed with figure skaters, in particular- who I like to call, "feather fingers"

I suppose in Summer Olympics- I'd love to be a white water canoe expert



No comments:

Post a Comment