Sunday, February 10, 2013

Foodie Week- trying new places!

It's been a fun week of eating out, trying new places with girlfriends!!!

Erica Collura & I went to McCormick & Schmick's at the Greene!!! I've never been there before, but Erica recommended the scallops! It was truly flavorful & delicious!!!!! We ate and laughed way too much!

Jill Del Greco & I HAD planned to go shopping in Easton, but we gave up after waiting way too long for parking! We found "Bel Lago Waterfront Dining" near Columbus in Westerville on one of her iPhone apps! So we decided to "vacation without getting on a plane" to a world of deliciousness!!!!

I love the presentation for the breads & my scallops were amazing! The view was beautiful & company even better!

Today I head to Brio with another girlfriend!

And NEXT WEEK?!

I get a JUICY Burger named after me at VOLTZY's!!!!!!!

By Yuna Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment