Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Pope, Pope Francis I


NEW POPE
#266

HISTORY IS MADE

CONGRATULATIONS, POPE FRANCIS I




Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina is the first non-European to be elected Pope.
He is also the first Jesuit to become pope.

He is known as a humble man, with conservative and orthodox leanings.

Congratulations, Pope Francis I!

The more I read about him, the more I like him!
I hear Pope Francis is a "very humble man" who likes to ride the public bus rather than getting driven around in a limo! He likes to cook his own meals and is known to be very compassionate.


What I liked most... is how Pope Francis asked the crowd at the Vatican to bless him...
and he bowed his head to the people.

and his "hi" to the world as the new Pontiff...
hilarious and so touching to see!




No comments:

Post a Comment