Wednesday, September 28, 2016

BFF- Bentonville Film Festival

Bentonville Film Festival 2016

I was fortunate to be a part of BFF's Award Ceremony!





What a super amazing opportunity to be the voice girl for the Bentonville Film Festival's Award Ceremony!

 
 
The production company was super sweet and helped me with all the actor and actress' names 

 

One of the winners was from "No Greater Love," an amazing documentary about military men and women in combat. Congrats, Chappy! 

 

Bentonville Film Festival's Opening Ceremony

 

Josh and I had a chance to attend and cover the Bentonville Film Festival 2016 Opening Ceremony at the Crystal Bridges American Art Museum




The white carpet was rolled out and we had the chance to meet directors and actors of the films 

 

We also got a chance to chat with "For King and Country!" They happen to be one of Josh's favorites and I got to fall in love with their music

One of their songs is in film, "Precious"

 
Got to see Miss Arkansas! I can say I knew her back when :) when she was Miss NWA 

No comments:

Post a Comment