Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES - oh the UD Cake!


Let them Have Cake & Eat it, too!!!
unless you are our photographer, Jeff.

To celebrate 60 YEARS of a fantastic relationship with the University of Dayton Flyers,
we received this beautiful cake from UD!


Most of us LOVE cake!
especially our photographer, Jeff!
I hear he can smell cake miles away
unfortunately for Jeff,
he is in the Springfield bureau...

thanks to our I-Team's Jim Otte,
Jeff will get a beautiful photo of this cake so he can think about it all day!

Jeff! we'll save some for you???
(unless we eat it all!)


5:15pm response from Jeff...

"This is twice now. I need CAKE.  Springfield is not that far, I will even meet you half way.  We could call it the big cake hand off"

=)

My co-workers. I love them! What can I say?!

No comments:

Post a Comment