Thursday, March 29, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES - Social Media Obsession GIFT!

BEHIND THE SCENES
WHIO TV
YUNA LEE, REPORTER
(note the facebook & twitter logos)



3 years ago, I got in trouble for "Facebooking" too much in the Newsroom
2 years ago, my boss told me I needed to stick my iPhone in the freezer (yes, Rachel McAdams)
1 year ago, my eye doctor told me my cornea was deteriorating because I was losing sleep
(obsession w news & social media - the culprit)

Today, I have a facebook & twitter logo next to my Super (the "talent graphic') because I earned it!
Ha! Finally something GOOD comes out of my obsession with Facebook & Twitter!

Is it worth it?
YES!
 (except the cornea portion)

to tell you the truth,
i just wanted to brag about the new supers we have at News Center 7
Facebook Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment