Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CHERRY BLOSSOMS - #fail College Years

 Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom in DC
extremely early this year!

I didnt take this photo below, but take a look at how beautiful it is!
I truly miss living in Virginia this time of year!
you can even see my FAVORITE memorial!



this photo reminds me of my college years at the University of Virginia
when my girlfriends and I went to see the Cherry Blossoms
we thought we were SO CLEVER taking all these "adorable" photos with the Cherry Blossoms.


as you can see from the photo above, the tree I am posing in front of... is NOT a cherry blossom tree...
we learned to do a bit more research for next time.

1 comment:

  1. Yuna, you're so sweet and adorable, we don't care that you posed in front of the wrong tree! lol I love cherry trees!

    ReplyDelete