Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Alligator Seized from Basement

Alligator Seized from Basement of Huber Heights Home

I am a huge animal lover and whenever I hear about heartless animal cruelty cases, I just wonder how some people can be so horrible!

This time, it's an alligator who was living in a basement of a Huber Heights home in a residential neighborhood. Apparently, the alligator lived without sunlight and weighs much less than it should. The gator is missing teeth and is malnourished. It's so weak, it barely crawls.


 
Without the owners knowledge (according to neighbors) We're told people may have taunted the reptile by throwing its head against the cement wall on top of it being deprived of proper care.

My heart goes out to this alligator and hope it gets to recover, he's on his way to an alligator reserve in Florida!

My two stories...



No comments:

Post a Comment