Sunday, June 30, 2013

JDRF Summer Soirée

What an amazing event!!!! The JDRF Southwest Ohio held their Summer Soiree at the Dayton Masonic Temple!!!!

The did everything right!


The venue was breathtaking with extra attention to details- for example, hiring a lighting company to change their lights to the mood... to a wonderful collection of silent auction & live auction items including the most adorable potty trained puppy!!!!! The event planning was fantastic!

They mixed a serious issue, Juvenile Diabetes, with fun in a very tasteful manner! The fundraising was not in your face, yet the slide shows and wonderful speakers truly made you realize how important it is to find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes!



I bid on a few silent auction items with no success, but did win the Hot Air Balloon Ride Raffle which is really what I wanted!!!!! Woohooooooo go me!





Let's not forget, the food! Catered by Elite Catering (who I love since I've attended events they've catered before)!!! They actually PERFORMED every meal! Check out my vine for that!!!!!! INCREDIBLY fun, entertaining and amazingly delicious!


Diane, thank for your introducing me to your foundation & allowing me to meet your lovely family & open my eyes to a serious issue while having a wonderful night! You're the best!!!

I also met several amazing viewers & made two new girlfriends :)


Yuna Lee WHIO

Video from the Summer Soiree

No comments:

Post a Comment