Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Looking Back



What I do miss about Dayton is all the wonderful people I've met and all the beautiful friends I've made along my journey!



Here are a few moments I am just blogging about 


I had a beautiful 4th of July with my girlfriends on the Lake! I truly miss them so so much!


Elyse got married! I missed her wedding because I had Cubby! But, I was there for her shabby chic bridal shower at the wine cafe in Springboro! I helped Jill plan :) and was so honored to have been a part! Congrats, Elyse!


I helped Chelby plan an "Anchors Away" party for Megan! I really have to say, she had it so under control! But it was so fun party planning with the girls :)


Natalie's Luau was also super super fun to plan! What a party!


Another beautiful JDRF Summer Soirée in the books! This year, at the gorgeous Schuster Center!




So many lunch dates, musicals, boat rides, girls nights & celebrations of so many things! New jobs, new engagements, new moves, so much! l'll always have the best memories of Dayton :) and will cherish these friendships forever!

and of course... the best party.... a Party planned for Cubby! It was the sweetest thing and I am so thankful of all my friends who made it out to show their love for Cubby the Bear :) we felt so loved! 

I hate parties for "me" so the girls knew not to call it a "baby shower"... therefore it was a cubby party :)



Thank you Melissa for flying out from Maryland! Thank you Erica, McCall, Natalie & Natalie for all the planning and LOVE!!!! and a special shoutout to my Yinzer Mom :)




No comments:

Post a Comment