Saturday, May 16, 2015

Univ of Arkansas BBQ Contest


Wooooo Piggggg Soooooiee

So in Arkansas... They call the pigs...

Yes.
 
 

The University of Arkansas fans chant "Woo Pig Sooie" for the Razorbacks and it's honestly a lot of fun and very unique!

I learned the chant at my first Razorback game which was a basketball game! (Thanks Courtney and Dayton for taking us!)

Everyone knows and tweets #wps and it's catchy and UofA does a great job with marketing it!

So my love for food & #wps brings us to a Pulled Pork Contest at University of Arkansas!  Thanks to my new friend Toni for inviting me to be a "celebrity" judge!

The judges had an excellent time judging the BBQ- despite the terrible horrific weather that canceled the baseball game at Baum Stadium!

It was still run to hang out and PIG OUT!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment