Thursday, October 27, 2016

BAHAMAS- Atlantis Paradise Island Resort

Atlantis Resort
Paradise island, Bahamas



This isn't a pool! It's the beach!
There's a reason this island is called "Paradise Island"

Atlantis is one of my favorite places in the world! 
It's a water paradise!



This was my third time at Atlantis- and a lot had changed!
The water was expanded to include this beautiful lazy river- "the Rapids to Relaxation"
Imagine choosing from various WATER ESCLATORS!
It's really amazing! You feel like you never have to grow up!



obviously, I had a LOT of fun at Atlantis' Aquaventure



If the lazy river is too much for you, there are several pools to choose from!
The "grottoes" is where I made my home



I love all the animals, too!
The sharks and the slides that take you through the shark tanks and marine life is simply amazing



The greenery and fine dining is not bad, either!



I highly recommend staying at Atlantis!
You can choose the One and Only or the Cove if you want to upgrade for a more "adult" like and modern stay! I personally love the Atlantis Royal Tower! For cost conscious vacations, try the Beach or Coral Towers!

No comments:

Post a Comment