Thursday, October 20, 2016

MEXICO- Los Cabos Lessons Learned


Cabo Cabo Cabo
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico






When you're young and lived on the East Coast for a majority of your life, Cabo San Lucas is one place that seems so exotic and exciting

 

My girlfriend and I decided to do a spontaneous trip to land of Cabo and flew to Mexico 

 

Downtown is super adorable! We really enjoyed the shopping. There are tons of higher end stores and cheaper local stores with lots of cheap clothes and just about anything you could think of 

We enjoyed the markets the most. The collections of touristy dolls, cheap souvenir sombreros and cheap alcohol was exciting! My favorite find was a solid silver bracelet with a star chain that I got monogrammed. Unfortunatel, it didn't last long- I can't remember how or where I lost it.



BUT

if I did Cabo again, I would definitely pick a more luxury hotel! We stayed at an all inclusive Intercontinental Resort, which is decent but certainly not five stars. Food was pretty good and the hotel rooms were clean, but the entertainment was cheesy 

We did find this amazing hammock and pretty much hogged it for the days we were there 

 

The water was rough- its no Exuma...
But the pool was enjoyable and our drinks floated in the water 

 

We also did enjoy our horseback riding through our hotel area and the beach. It's a short walk to where the horses live from the Intercontinental

 

If you want to relax, I suggest a nicer hotel. If you want to get a great deal- the Intercontinental with all inclusive options really isn't too bad!


And again. The hammock 

No comments:

Post a Comment