Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bacon Everything!

BACON - all the rage!

the latest?



Bacon Sundaes at Burger King!
no, thank you!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Bacon!
but bacon belongs in sandwiches & cobb salads!

This past weekend, I was in a bakery that sold Chocolate Covered Bacon and Bacon & Maple Donuts.
hmmmm

then today, I see a news story on Burger King's new desert!

perhaps Im jaded by the disgusting bacon flavored popcorn we had on Daybreak when I worked at WHSV. We popped "bacon cheddar" popcorn that permeated through the entire station, leaving a horribly disgusting smell throughout the entire day! My co-anchor, Tom, did like it! but he was the only one.
We also had bacon flavored lip gloss, not as disgusting as the popcorn. and bacon flavored mayonnaise. (not sure how that tasted, we never opened it- rather shipped it off to a viewer who wanted it!)

Anyways... what's next?
Bacon Frappucinos at Starbucks?
Bacon scented pens & notepads?

eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment