Tuesday, June 19, 2012

BEACH? Isn't it a LAKE?


I spent the weekend outside Cleveland at my in-law's beautiful house right on the "BEACH"

Since I'm a Southern Girl from the East Coast, it puzzled me that my husband said he grew up on the "Beach" in the Midwest?! 

When I went to visit his family for the first time, I was AMAZED at their house!
It WAS a beach! (freshwater? even better!)

The best part about the "beach" (yes, Lake) is that you can see the Sunset AND the Sunrise!
Plus, it "freezes" in the winter- Strange, i know!


I am truly an East Coaster, so I do miss the big crashing waves and the salty water... but, I'll take this over a pond for sure!  Bonus- I get to stay in their guest room that faces the Lake! and I always get the BEST SLEEP in their house!!!!!! (always leave the window open!)

No comments:

Post a Comment