Saturday, October 13, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES- ROMNEY RALLY IN LEBANON


BEHIND THE SCENES
MITT ROMNEY RALLY IN LEBANON

Presidential Nominee for Republican Party, Governor Mitt Romney, heads to Lebanon...

"WE MUST WIN OHIO"

Romney closing in on Gap- recent polls show race is tight in Ohio...
Republicans gaining momentum after first Presidential Debate...

a few behind the scenes photos...



tweeting live w my blackberry, iPad & iPhone
(only way I can tweet up to the second info!)

possibly my last time working with photojournalist, Trey Back, as he heads to Columbus next wk!

10,000 people in Downtown Lebanon, according to Campaign & Police

Obama Campaign also in Lebanon- flying in Former Florida Gov, Charlie Crist

See my first story- below.

my 11pm story- more on rally and reaction


No comments:

Post a Comment