Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OVERSEAS FUTURE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE, Seoul Korea


FUTURE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
SEOUL, KOREA

Overseas Korea Foundation hosts 100 Korean Natives who live overseas...
22 different countries represented!

I was honored to be recommended by the Korean Embassy & attend such a wonderful conference!
we attended forums, concerts, cultural events, toured the City, etc...

I met friends that will be in my life for a "life time" =)



Opening Ceremony with Table #1 (the best table ever)
folks representing, USA, New Zealand & Canada here


Meeting new Friends- NYC, LA, me, Argentina, Seoul (originally Vancouver)


eating like queens!


visiting the Prime Minister!


how did I get to sit next to the President of the Foundation @ the head table?


Closing Ceremony Table
representatives from Germany, Australia, Canada, USA, Japan, China, Argentina...


Thanks for believing we are the future of Korea =)

No comments:

Post a Comment