Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES- VP Candidate Paul Ryan in Clark County

BEHIND THE SCENES

WHIO TV NEWS CENTER 7

Covering the Paul Ryan Rally at Young's Dairy

Another day of team coverage!
Reporter Yuna Lee, Springfield News Sun Photographer Barb, WHIO TV Photographer Michael Franz



and Dayton Daily News Reporter, Lynn Husley!


Temperatures reached 43 degree and VERY WINDY...
thanks Youngs for keeping our bellys stuffed & hearts warm with Apple Cider!


after three hours- Paul Ryan made his entrance


Ryan introduced his family to the crowd of 2000


 Showing off my Special Protected Press Pool pass
the weapon to get me where I want to go!!!!!
(thanks Catherine & Chris!)


like the Paul Ryan Motorcade
(my view from my seat below)


after an hour ride,
this Motorcade took us to Sabina...
where we were allowed into a meeting between Congressman Paul Ryan, Congressman Mike Turner and nine Delphi Salaried Non-Union Retirees...


after that- the rally... at East Clinton High School


My video from the Day Traveling with VP Nominee, Paul Ryan, below



YUNA LEE
REPORTER/ANCHOR
WHIO TV


No comments:

Post a Comment