Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yuna's Christmas in Chicago

 CHRISTMAS IN CHICAGO!!!

My first trip to Chicago was absolutely fantastic! I fell in love with the windy city!!!!!

My little sister (from our sorority at the University of Virginia) and I stayed at the beautiful classic Palmer House (thanks hubby!!!)!


We did what girls do on their trip to Chicago- SHOPPING on N Michigan Avenue, dining at the beautiful Signature Room at a small table by the window overlooking Downtown Chicago & sightseeing in the RAIN!


We discovered ponchos at CVS, which made the windy rain much more bearable!

It was a good little/big time discovering a beautiful city!


Of course, I was lucky enough to spend some time with my high school from, Leah, from St. Catherine's School in Richmond!!!! Her mom, Debbie, was also in town visiting!!! The three of us had a great time in Old Town, which is just the cutest area in Chicago!!!!


What a wonderful way to spend the Holiday Season exploring a new city!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment