Monday, December 31, 2012

Yuna's Christmas in Virginia!


CHRISTMAS IN VIRGINIA & WASHINGTON D.C.!

My husband had meetings after meetings in Washington D.C. & Richmond, so I tagged along to spend a few days with my husband & our friends~!


We had a fantastic time in D.C. (I went one of the days & stayed in Richmond the rest)
We had a chance to see the the Library of Congress =) and the Capitol (that story coming up later)
We also had a chance to go back to The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, VA where we got married this year!
It's always a treat visiting The Jefferson, especially now- since we have SO MANY amazing memories!
It's safe to say- its my FAVORITE place in the entire world! (that and the Cathedral)
we also had a chance to attend Mass at the Sacred Heart Cathedral, where we saw Father Patrick, who married us! We also ran into a few friends =)


also in Richmond, we FINALLY had a chance to enjoy amazing dinner & conversations with our friends, the Gilmores!  They did an incredible job picking out the restaurant, Acacia Mid-town!
I remember when Acacia was located in Carytown- I loved it there...
and I love the new location and new menu!
They even had a "Lilly Pulitzer" Cocktail- obviously being my favorite designer, GUESS WHAT I ORDERED?


and take a look at THIS CROWD!!!!!
My best friend Melinda and I organized a Nutcracker Party!
okay- so I did the little stuff.. and her husband Victor cooked most of everything HAHAHA
I did attempt to bake.. but my brownie pops turned out strange...
my champaign truffles turned out way too sweet =(

Yes, we are a strange bunch...
Yes, we dress up for Dinner Parties
but... we have the best time in the world doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment