Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yuna's Christmas in Michigan

CHRISTMAS IN MICHIGAN!

During my time away from work, I headed up to Detroit, where my husband still had to work...

During his days at the station, I ended up spending some time with my best friend, Melissa, who was visiting her sister and sister's family in Grosse Point! (so happy Kristina lives there!!!)

We explores Grosse Point's Hill & Village areas & ate at the most delicious place, called The Hill! (appropriately named)!!!


Then, we did what we always do- SHOP!!!

It's always so good seeing my best friend from Middle School in the most random places! Ha!

Then we had a Family Christmas dinner which happened to be truly a multi-cultural event!!!!! We're calling it the United Nations Family Dinner!!!!

Thanks Kristina and Boch for dinner!!!! My husband and I had a wonderful time Chowing on the best Thai food I've had in a really long time!!! and what conversations!!!!! Lol! I love my Tucker family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment