Monday, April 8, 2013

My Latest Report Goes Viral

Yuna Lee WHIO TV Reporting

Kindergartner banned from class because of his new haircut 

This is my latest news report to go viral...
Our newspapers, Dayton Daily News & Springfield News Sun wrote the article based on my story

There are many things that led to this story...

but I didn't imagine it being picked up by Yahoo & Fox News & outlets all across the country and world.  Take a look at the controversy that has the world talking about a five year old's Mohawk




It was truly this photo- that I believe got so much attention... Ethan Clos pictured on left with Mohawk that got him banned from class. Assistant Coach (high school in same district- Clark Shawnee Local Schools) on the right shows off a Mohawk for school sports spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment