Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Restaurant Review- Linh's Bistro

Restaurant Review

Linh's Bistro in Riverside

I was craving Vietnamese food and I am always skeptical because I have a tough time finding restaurants that compare to my favorite Vietnamese Restaurant (Dalat in Richmond, VA)...

A former co-worker told me to try Linh's and my family went for the first time a few days ago!

The decor is a little bare and not the most intimidate or luxurious but the food is to die for!!!!!

I honestly LOVE all the dishes and was even surprised by how delicious the hot and sour soup was!!!

The vermicelli and beef steak was amazing, as well as the the 7 Moon Chicken Dish.

BUT nothing compares to the Beef Rice Noodles! Must get the thick noodles in Gravy- the Pan fried noodles have an incredible burnt chewy flavor! I know that sounds weird- must try to find out why I'm raving about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment