Friday, April 8, 2011

triple grande low-fat iced caramel macchiato, make that quadruple

*yawn*
until my 4th cup of coffee

working Daybreak hours
my co-workers and i needs lots of substance to stay awake
it's our job to stay awake, so we can wake YOU up in the mornings!

for me...
it's 4-6 cups of regular coffee,
at least a dozen or so choclate covered expresso beans
often a cup of vanilla caramel tea to top it off


production assistant alden told me this morning "diet pills" are his trick!

ed needs at least 3 cups of coffee before the show ends at 7am

tom used to drink 5 hr energy (had the huge boxes from Costco) but he's down to only several cups of coffee and nutrigrain bars

amanda likes her dove chocolates and 4-5 cups of coffee
amanda says the dove choclates are good for her moral
she loves the "be the first to hit the dance floor" bits of inspiration
(she even thumbtacks them to her cubical partition)

unfornately, when i say "coffee"
i am referring to the icky regular coffee
(sometimes VIA... but not always)
why isn't there a starbucks around the corner, open at 3am?

this morning... i tried something new...
thnx to the advice of my news director, ed reams...
who often comes to my rescue w/ emergen-c or other interesting products...
meet energy wild strawberry (ignore the "artificial" on the label)

it's delicioso!
perhaps the reason, i yapped on and on on-air


how do you stay awake in the morning?

btw... ed drantch just asked me, "want to go to starbucks?"

#duh~!

2 comments:

  1. 4-6 cups is more like it! Sadly, I haven't had much coffee at all this week, as my stupid head cold performed an encore. I'm trying to make up for it today, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better so we can head to starbucks!

    ReplyDelete