Monday, April 23, 2012

GOP VP Candidate? Portman?


GOP 2012 Presidential Race

U.S. Senator Rob Portman of Ohio endorsed Republican Presidential Candidate, Governor Mitt Romney, early on.
He has been rumored to be a potential VP Candidate.

We interviewed Senator Portman during his visit a few weeks ago to Beavercreek.
When we asked him about the possibility of being Romney's VP pick, he didn't necessarily DISMISS it, like U.S. Senator Marco Rubio of Florida.  When I talked to Rubio (who is campaigning with Romney in PA today).. the freshman senator clearly dismissed the idea.
I even asked him, "What if Romney calls you says I NEED you to be my VP?"
Senator Rubio said he had a few things to finish up first in the U.S. Senate.


Lets not leave out Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell...

My husband who seems to predict these things- has his own opinions...
he predicted Sarah Palin for John McCain last Election Year...
but I'll wait for him to reveal who he believes will be the VP Pick =)

No comments:

Post a Comment