Monday, April 9, 2012

Yuna & Michael WEDDING Part XV- Guests (Virginians)

Yuna Lee & Michael Doc Thompson
WEDDING PART XV
Amazing Guests; Favorite Virginians

Michael and I had the most wonderful time meeting great Virginians during our stay in Virginia
(yes, Virginia, I will be back!)

and you know what they say!
Virginia is for "wine" Lovers!

Here are a few of our favorite Virginians enjoying Virginia Wine & our Wedding Celebration =)


Ibbie Hedrick (pictured w Jeb) & I went to St. Catherine's School together in Richmond...
that's when I decided to adopt Richmond as my hometown =)
We met again while I worked in VA (she works for Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling.. I worked at WHSV)
what a sweet reuinion it was in Staunton!
Also pictured above, Deb Neirenberg (oh, Debbie! sp!) who I met at St. Catherine's
Her daughter, Leah. and I were in a same quartet together =)
Then we met again at bebe in Richmond! ironic the way life works out!
Most of our guests in this photo, Michael & I met during our relationship =)
Thank you for joining us Parke & Brenda West, Governor Jim Gilmore & First Lady Roxane Gilmore,
Del. Dickie Bell & Mrs. Anne Bell, Jamie Radtke & husband, John.
(already mentioned in radio blog- Scott Lee & wife, Jennifer!)
Also to note- wonderful Aunt Ginny & Uncle David & one of my bridesmaid's dad, George Tucker are pictured with Kelly Griese's mom, Susan & Governor & Mrs. Gilmore.
Del. Todd Gilbert & Congressman Robert Hurt- thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment