Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yuna & Michael WEDDING Part XIV- Guests (Television)




Yuna Lee & Michael Doc Thompson
WEDDING PART XIV
Amazing Guests; Television

As some of you know, I started my television in West Palm Beach

The Former Morning Show Producer at WPBF, Kelly, Griese, is still one of my very good friends and she came to my wedding with her beautiful mother!  It's funny met again in Virginia, when she now works in Indianapolis (which is only 3 hrs from where I am not in Dayton, OH!)
(just realized she is not pictured here.. okay- will be in the next blog!)


Also in attendance to share our special day- my Friends from WHSV, ABC Affiliate in Harrisonburg, VA



WHSV's General Manager, a woman who is a true inspiration & great motivator, Tracey Jones was also one of my readers (because I adore her & her southern accent)

My WHSV Family, Daybreak Crew, came to celebrate with us!

Ed Drantch, former New This Morning & Noon Anchor now is  covering more breaking news as a reporter in Buffalo!  He flew down, along with former Morning Meteorologist, Mallory Brooke who now works covering more severe weather in Portland, Maine!  Morning Reporter, Amanda Crawford now moved to Omaha Nebraska to be closer to home!  Morning Meterologist Josh Knight (& beautiful girlfriend), Morning Anchor, Tom Dempsey & Meterologist Aubrey Urbanowicz also came! and thanks to former Chief Photographer Justin Unger (who now makes amazing commercials) was our videographer!

It was so nice to see everyone, again!!!!!

My best friend, Mellie, always says it's funny watching us TV people, because we all have so much to say and are true characters. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment