Sunday, January 22, 2012

call me MRS!

words can't describe how i'm feeling right now

i am feeling incredibly blessed

this weekend, i just married my best friend, michael
at my cathedral ...
married by the priest who confirmed me
 in a space full of family and friends

words truly can NOT express how blessed and happy I am feeling.

i am humbled & overwhelmed with the love that filled the room
full of people who were truly genuinely so happy to be a part of our special day.

i honestly believe i had the best of EVERYTHING!
the best love ones (old & new family), best priest, best coordinators, best wedding party, best maid of honor, best photographers, best videographer, best guests, best DJ, best florist, best baker, best musicians, best piper, best light team, best...
best... everything...


in the upcoming weeks when i received the photos from my photographers... i will detail my wedding experience for you =)

for now,
it just feel surreal 
that i am one of the lucky ones to have found a true best friend (who happens to be incredible handsom)
&
 MARRIED HIM!

he's my knight in shining armor!!!!!!
and i get to spend the REST of my life with him!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment