Friday, January 6, 2012

OMG!!!!! it smells so DELICIOUS!


Im a foodie...
About 99% of the time, Im thinking about food...
Im thinking about what I just ate, what I will eat next, and what I plan to eat the next day.

As many of you know, Ive been addicted to Cheez Itz lately.

Anyways...
Im sitting at my desk, focusing on my story for the News @ 5.
I have a full belly from lunch

but I CAN NOT STOP wondering where this delicious scent is coming from!
so my sniffers do their work
and lead me to WHIO Crime Reporter, Jill Del Greco!

and this is what she's eating!
Look how happy she is!
(I'd be happy, too!)

I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!




I do LOVE Lean Cuisine.
I also love just about any tv frozen dinner.

My favorite though is stouffer's lasagna!!!!!
Have you ever had it?
It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Boston Market makes some frozen entree things. One that I absolutely loved was a chicken, rice, cheese and broccoli casserole type of thing. Now they've CHANGED it and it's horrible. So, I found a recipe and will be making my own! My fave Stouffer's is their mac'n'cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete