Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yuna & Michael WEDDING part IV - Wedding Party


Yuna Lee & Michael Thompson
WEDDING Part IV
Wedding Party


Our wedding party consisted of our best friends from all over the country!  Mike's best man, Matt, flew in a few days early from New Mexico.  His brother Dan drove in from Cleveland, his groomsman Don drove from Williamsburg and his groomsman Matt is the only one who lives in Richmond!


My maid of honor, Mellie and bridesmaid Rachel live in Richmond.  My bridesmaid Rebekah flew in from San Francisco and my bridesmaid Melissa drove from Baltimore! 

Lots of traveling!



Our wedding party teared us up with speeches from the heart!
They were by our side the entire time (especially our bodyguard, Dan) who made sure we had everything we needed!


My girls did a fantastic job making sure I was not stressed!
My maid of honor even took me out to the spa to get a spa pedicure and manicure. Plus, she kept me calm the entire time!
She even made my bridesmaids' feathers! from scratch!


Most of our wedding party members stayed at The Jefferson Hotel!
A big slumber party!


It was just such a lovely night!


Thanks to everyone in our wedding party!!!!!!!
You truly were worker bees!


Still unsure how we ended up with such amazing friends!
=) we are truly blessed!

Oh! Let's not forget, the groomsmen & my maid of honor got us the BEST GIFT... two words...
pump... action...

No comments:

Post a Comment